November 9, 2021
The Christmas season begins at Apple
Apple launches this year’s Holiday Gift Guide, helping customers create personalized Christmas cards for friends and family
Apple’s new store at The Grove in Los Angeles opens on Friday, November 19th
Starting today, Apple is celebrating the holiday in Apple Stores and on apple.com with the launch of Today at Apple’s Holiday Gift Guide and personalized Christmas cards. With brand new deals on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods and more, customers are making it easier than ever to discover and buy the latest Apple products this season.
“Our teams can’t wait to engage with customers to make this season special,” said Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s senior vice president of Retail + People. “Whether in stores or online, our Apple specialists are ready to greet customers, make gift recommendations and provide customers with the support they need during the holiday season.”
Christmas shopping at Apple
Apple Stores are open and welcoming customers who want to experience the latest products. Whether online or in-store, Apple specialists are available to help customers find gifts for everyone on their list.
- For customers who shop early and want to make sure their orders arrive on time, Apple is offering free home delivery order dates on all products so customers can get their gifts when they need them.
- Engraving adds a special touch and is offered free only on apple.com, where customers can personalize iPad, AirTag, AirPods and Apple Pencil with a mix of emoji, text and numbers. Customers in New York can receive a free in-house engraving of new AirPods purchased or picked up at Apple Fifth Avenue.
- Complement a gift with an Apple accessory? Customers can check the Apple Store app for personalized recommendations, item availability and self-checkout while shopping in high-streets where customers can discover the latest Apple products and services.
- Apple offers convenient two-hour same-day and next-day delivery in a number of markets, as well as pickup at local Apple Stores.
For customers who need a little more inspiration, the Holiday Gift Guide is available. With recommendations for photographers, creatives, and lovers of health, fitness, and entertainment, there are options for everyone, including:
- The new iPhone 13 range, all with unprecedented new camera systems, a beautiful and durable design, amazing battery life and an advanced 5G experience, allows customers to capture the season like never before. Add iPhone accessories like iPhone Leather Case with MagSafe, iPhone Leather Case with MagSafe, and more.
- The completely redesigned MacBook Pro with M1 Pro and M1 Max, the most powerful and advanced iPad and iPad mini ever, and the Apple Pencil bring the creative studio on the go.
- The Apple Watch Series 7, with a larger and more advanced display, improved durability, faster charging, new aluminum case colors, and a range of new band colors and styles, helps customers keep wellbeing at the forefront.
- HomePod mini – now available in orange, yellow and blue – and AirPods (3rd generation) with Adaptive EQ and Spatial Audio in a new contoured design offer a great music experience for the holidays.
Today at Apple Holiday Cards
In collaboration with global artists Jocelyn Tsaih, Antti Kalevi, and Hvass&Hannibal, Today at Apple introduces downloadable Keynote templates that customers can use to create personalized holiday cards for everyone on their list. On iPad or Mac, customers can choose from festive shapes, colorful stickers and backgrounds. They can personalize their cards even further with photos, videos and a heartfelt message. Anyone can explore the artists’ work and create their own Christmas cards at apple.com/us/shop/gifts.
Apple The Grove
Apple will also open a relocated store at The Grove in Los Angeles on November 19. Originally opened in 2002, The Grove is one of Apple’s most popular stores and has welcomed more than 27 million visitors over the past 19 years. Twice the size of the original, the all-new store will serve as a completely reimagined place for the LA community to discover Apple products and services, shop, get support and participate in free Today at Apple sessions.
Visitors are encouraged to visit apple.com/retail for more information on hours, services, and health and safety practices at their local store.
Apple Media Helpline