Culinary Tourism Market
According to IMARC Group’s latest report, Culinary Tourism Market: Global Industry Trends, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027, the global culinary tourism market will be worth US$696.5 billion in 2021 . IMARC Group expects the market to reach $1,796.5 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 17.4% over 2022-2027. Culinary tourism, also known as food tourism, is a form of travel in which travelers visit novel or touristic places to explore local culture through traditional food and authentic dishes. It includes activities such as cooking classes, food festivals, culinary trials, farm weekends and guided food tours. Culinary tourism also offers an enhanced experience of eating and tasting novel foods, increasing demand for local cuisine and creating social and cultural awareness.
We regularly track the direct impact of COVID-19 on the market as well as the indirect impact of related industries. These observations are integrated into the report.
Request a free sample report (exclusive offer for this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/culinary-tourism-market/requestsample
Global Culinary Tourism Market Trends:
The global culinary tourism market is primarily driven by the expanding tourism and hospitality industry and rising disposable incomes. In addition, food and travel bloggers are increasingly engaging in culinary tourism to create awareness of local cuisine and thus contribute to market growth. In addition, growing consumer interest in traveling to exotic destinations where food culture is dominant and the implementation of favorable government policies promoting culinary tourism have fueled the market growth. Other factors, including the availability of convenient and budget-friendly travel and accommodation options, as well as strong social media influence, are also expected to drive market growth.
Ask the analyst for an instant discount and download the full report with TOC and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/culinary-tourism-market
Analysis and Segmentation of Global Culinary Tourism Market 2022-2027:
Competitive landscape with key players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been studied, along with the profiles of the major players:
• Abercrombie & Kent Group of companies SA
• Butterfield and Robinson Inc.
• Classic Journeys LLC
• Gourmet On Tour Ltd.
• Greaves Travels LLC
• International culinary tours
• ITC Travel Group Limited
• The Ftc4Lobe group
• Topdeck Travel Limited
• Tour Radar.
Activity Type Breakdown:
• Culinary experiments
• Cooking lessons
• Food festivals and events
Breakdown by tour type:
Allocation by age groups:
• Baby boomers
• Generation X
• Generation y
• Generation Z
Breakdown by booking type:
• Online travel agencies
• Traditional agents
• Direct booking
Breakdown by region:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, others)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, others)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, others)
• Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the report:
• Market performance (2016-2021)
• Market Outlook (2022-2027)
• Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
• Market drivers and success factors
• SWOT analysis
• Value chain
• Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
Note: If you require specific information that is not currently included in the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as part of the customization.
Other IMARC Group reports:
• Compressor Oil Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/compressor-oil-market
• Iris Recognition Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/iris-recognition-market
• Cardiac Biomarkers Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cardiac-biomarkers-market
• Wi-Fi Analytics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/wi-fi-analytics-market
• Market for security robots: https://www.imarcgroup.com/security-robots-market
• Commercial Satellite Imaging Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/commercial-satellite-imaging-market
• Legal Process Outsourcing Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/legal-process-outsourcing-market
• Pupillometers market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pupillometer-market
• Bubble Tea Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bubble-tea-market
30 N Gould Street, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel: (D) +91 120 433 0800
America:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe:- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
IMARC Group is a leading market research company providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We work with clients across sectors and geographies to identify their most valuable opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products cover key market, scientific, economic and technological developments for executives in pharmaceutical, industrial and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, travel & tourism, nanotechnology and advanced processing methods are at the forefront of the company’s expertise.
This version was published on openPR.