NEW YORK, June 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — A glittering ballroom filled with stunning jewelery and packed with the who’s who of the jewelery world – from global retailers to leading independent shops, A-list press, influencers and VVVIP clients – hosted the Venetian Hotel event in Las Vegasfor Le Vian’s 23rd Annual Red Carpet Catwalk, which celebrated the key sentiments that will drive jewelry demand in 2023
Le Vian unveils jewelry trend forecast for 2023
– The Le Vian 2023 Trend Forecast distills the feelings and lessons of our time and combines them with jewelery that expresses these feelings. Seven members of the next generation of the LeVian family announced the 7 trends for 2023. Key moods include Alive! Beautiful Creations™, born from a primal desire to connect with life itself and nature; stillness, the state of inner peace we strive for when the backdrop to our lives and world is chaos and conflict; and Balance, a return to normality and possibility, expressed through emerald gemstones and emerald cuts, known for their balance.
– Several members of the LeVian family performed a ceremony for the 100th birthday of her late father and grandfather, and highlighted how his traits and attributes have continually shaped the values that inspired the next generation of the LeVian family
– LeVian Red Carpet Revue™, widely recognized as the world’s most recognized trend forecaster for fine jewelry, also served as a fundraiser in support of children’s charities including St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital and Jewelers for Children, and Diamonds Do Good empowers people in the remote diamond producing areas of the world. In the past year, LeVian’s Red Carpet Revue events have grown in prominence $1M for these selected charities.
– The broadcast quality production was streamed live directly from Vegas by Le Vian as well as Kay, Jared, Belk and several independent retailers via their respective social media channels
– Models on the runway included a friend of Le Vian’s, Andie Weinman, President of Continental Buying Group and the miraculous survivor of a disease she was told 2 years ago was incurable, contracted by her beloved dog Elvis was escorted down the catwalk. Both modeled designs from the Alive! Beautiful creations collection.
– Catwalk guests enjoyed a breathtaking musical performance by Kodi Leea 25-year-old blind and autistic musical prodigy, pianist who first rose to fame after winning season 14 of America’s Got Talent
CEO Eddie LeVian said:
“Over the past two decades, we’ve identified style trends by looking at our credentials in high fashion, celebrity red carpet attire and consumer behavior, which we’ve gathered from sales at our thousands of annual one-day trunk shows Unique originals have won hundreds of new collections every year. For our 2023 trend forecast, however, we have focused on the emotions that are at the heart of jewelry purchasing decisions. We focus on consumer sentiment that reflects the zeitgeist and articulates the mood of the moment in popular culture. This is an important step for the future of our family business, to which I am pleased to say that nine next-generation members have joined over the past two decades.”
THE 7 MOST IMPORTANT JEWELRY TRENDS FOR 2023
Alive! Beautiful creations
After two tumultuous years, a primal desire to connect with life itself, nature and a sense of rebirth has given birth to Le Vian’s Beautiful Creations collection, which includes original, artistic, jeweled iterations of nature’s creations that inspire our inhabit country. air and sea.
Le Vian’s collections include celestial creatures of land, air and sea that reign in the jeweled jungles of Le Vian, from dogs, long known as man’s best friend, symbolizing loyalty, family, devotion, patience and perseverance, to to fish representing rebirth, fertility, happiness and health, and butterflies reminding us of transformation.
Le Vian named Alive trend of the year 2023.
For 2023, Le Vian predicts the irresistible allure of Periwinkle, characterized by blue with varying undertones of pink and purple. Inspired by clear warm blue skies, ethereal waters and deep blue seas, blue brings us calm – a state of inner peace we all strive for when the backdrop to our lives and world is chaos and conflict.
Blues have long been associated with relaxation, quiet contemplation, dreamy moments and stillness. The Blueberry Tanzanite®, a gem found only in Arusha, Tanzaniaseduces with its blue tones and undertones that change with the light, while Blueberry Sapphire™ and Cornflower Ceylon Sapphire™ are prized for their vibrant blue periwinkle hue and majestic violet undertone.
Le Vian, world leader in tanzanite at the end of the 20th centuryth Century, brings its Blueberry Tanzanite® to the forefront of jewelry fashion for 2023.
Having been thrown completely off balance, we long for a return to normality, for a re-establishment of balance, of possibility, of possibility. In gemmology, emerald denotes both a gemstone and a way of cutting a precious gemstone. Both are sought after for their balance.
Le Vian adds extra sparkle to the traditional emerald cut by adding a checkerboard pattern. The emerald cut is also found in Le Vian’s luminous halo designs, which surround the center stone of a jewel. Known for their precious deep shades of green, Le Vian’s Costa Smeralda Emeralds™ are produced in both emerald cuts and other shapes.
Le Vian named Costa Smeralda Emeralds™ and emerald cut as cornerstones of the Balance vibe for 2023.
We all seek euphoria, and nothing delivers it quite like rich, dark, luxurious chocolate. Euphoria is an intense feeling of bliss, excitement, and happiness. It is typified by our obsession to savor and indulge in the finest, richly flavored, artisanal chocolate.
The collaboration between Godiva and Le Vian is Le Vian’s first creative interpretation of the power, pleasure and wonder of chocolate, inspired by Godiva’s exquisite premium chocolates, crafted with love to be savored forever. Now Wrapped in Chocolate is one of the new iterations of Chocolate Shavings, featuring ribbons of Chocolate Diamonds® wrapping around a central shape or design, while Chocolate Solitaires secure the dwindling supply of Chocolate Diamonds as center stones in original new designs.
The fresh, alluring, electrifying colors of Le Vian Enamel bring moments to life, filling them with energy and the impulse of joy. The perfect antithesis to routine and limitations.
A variety of enamel colors now complement Le Vian’s already rich palette of colored gemstones and precious metals, creating a distinctive look for seasons to come.
Optimism sparkles like sunbeams and brightens our darkest hours. Our quest for a much brighter future is reflected in the vibrant yellow tones of Le Vian’s Sunny Yellow Diamonds® certified natural Fancy and Fancy Light colours.
Le Vian Sunny Yellow Diamond Precious jewels shine with sunshine, inspired by the celestial light in all its iterations. Meanwhile, the industrious, dedicated and united teamwork of bees has emerged as the optimistic inspiration behind Le Vian’s hugely popular Bee Positive™ charms, each rich in Honeygold™.
With its valuable endurance properties, platinum is the precious metal of resilience, purity and high style. The Le Vian Platinum Collection™ grounds us at a time when we all need to find our inner strength. Specially alloyed for strength by Le Vian, Resilient Platinum is the purest, most durable precious metal available and contains 95% pure platinum.
Platinum holds gems and diamonds more securely than any other precious metal, while its naturally white color enhances the color of gems.
Check out the Le Vian Red Carpet Revue and trends for 2023.
About Le Vian
Le Vian is a family business new York-owned jewelry company that can trace its roots back to the 15th century and is now regularly worn by Hollywood celebrities. Le Vian is at the forefront of creating the finest natural fancy diamond jewelry in a kaleidoscope of colors including pink, yellow and the exclusive Chocolate Diamonds® which have attracted over 5 million collectors over the past 20 years. Fine jewelry house Le Vian is the fashion couture fine jeweler of choice, merging two worlds of luxury – glamorous high-style fashion trend forecasting and handcrafted fine jewelry designs featuring rare, precious diamonds and precious stones.
Watch the original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/le-vian-unveils-the-2023-jewelry-trend-forecast-at-the-le-vian-red -carpet-revue-in-las-vegas-301568053.html
SOURCE LE VIAN CORP